Jingle For Joy: Holiday Toy Drive
- Benefiting: Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at Ascension St Vincent
The holidays are always a time of giving, but this year the need for cheer and bringing a smile to someone’s face seems more urgent. Local non-profit organization, Give First Indy, focuses on giving back to the community and they are excited to launch their inaugural Jingle with Joy Holiday Toy Drive benefiting Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent with the Shops at Carmel City Center!
Seventeen local businesses at Carmel City Center will collect new, unwrapped toys to make this holiday season memorable for hospitalized children and their families. Give First Indy will drop off donation boxes on Saturday, November 21st and donations can be dropped off at the businesses until Monday, December 21st.
Stop by any of these Carmel City Center locations and drop off a new, unwrapped toy. Bring a smile to a child’s face this holiday season!
- 14 Districts Weekend
- Be.You.tiful NAILS
- Beauty + Grace
- The Cake Bake Shop
- Endeavor Boutique
- Fishman Fine Jewelers
- Hotel Carmichael
- Kits & Kaboodle Classic Toys: If their donation box is full, Kits & Kaboodle will donate an additional 10 new puzzles for teenagers
- Lantz Collective: Lantz Collective will match all toy donations dropped off at their shop
- Linden Tree Gifts
- Lily & Sparrow Boutique
- Nine + Roxy: Donate a toy and get $5 off your purchase of $40 or more
- Oliver’s Twist: Donate a toy and get 50% off an in-stock item
- Out of the Blue Polish Pottery & Gifts: Donate a toy and receive a coupon for 10% off to be used in January.
- United Fidelity Bank
- Uplift Intimate Apparel: Receive a $5 store credit for toys dropped off
Carmel City Center is located at the southwest corner of City Center Drive and Rangeline Road. Parking is available along the street and surface parking is available on plaza level (accessible from City Center Drive) and in the underground garage (accessible from Range Line Road as well as City Center Drive) and in the Veterans Way garage.